世博会公共服务英语 询问、迷路、预约等

减小字体 增大字体 作者:本站收集整理  来源:本站收集整理  发布时间:2010-05-03 12:59:50

Visitor A: Excuse me, do you know where the Deposit Center is?

  参观者A:不好意思,请问你知道园区有寄存处吗?

  Visitor B: Sorry, I don't know exactly. You may go to the Information at the Expo Site entrance.

  参观者B:对不起,我不清楚,在世博园区入口处设有问询处,你可以去问问。

  Visitor A: OK, thanks!

  参观者A:好的,谢谢!

  Visitor B: That's all right.

  参观者B:不客气。

  Visitor A: Hello! I just got off the plane. It's inconvenient to visit with my luggage .Can I

  deposit my luggage?

  参观者A:你好!我刚下个、飞机,带着行李不方便参观,请问能寄存吗?

  Volunteer: Of course .Go straight and you'll find a Deposit Center, where you can leave your

  luggage. Thank you for your cooperation!

  志愿者:可以。您可以将这物品放到寄存处办理寄存,笔直往前走就到了。谢谢配合!

  Visitor A: Thanks!

  参观者A:谢谢你!

  Volunteer: You're welcome.

  志愿者:不客气。

  Visitor B: Hey, lad! I have some trouble.

  参观者B:哎!小伙子,我遇到麻烦了。

  Volunteer: No worry! What's that?

  志愿者:不要急,请慢慢说。

  Visitor B: My father has some trouble with walking, and this is my little child. I'm afraid that

  they would be hurt in the heavy pedestrian flows.

  参观者B:我父亲腿脚不便,我孩子又太小,我怕在人潮中会出事。

  Volunteer: Take it easy. The Expo will provide special services to disabled. in addition, you may

  rent a baby stroller, just over there. Now you can take care of both your father and your child.

  志愿者:请放心世博园区将为残疾人提供特别服务。此外,你们可以去借一辆幼儿推车,就在那里,这样就两面兼顾了。

  Visitor B: It’s great! Thanks!

  观者B参:那真的太好了!谢谢你!

  Volunteer: You're welcome.

  志愿者:不客气.

  Visitor A: Oh,I seem to be lost. Excuse me, would you please tell me where i am?

  参观者A:咦?我怎么走迷路了?请问我现在在哪儿?

  Volunteer: Please look at this guide map. This is your current.Position

  志愿者: 这是世博园区的导游图,您目前的位置是在这里。

  Visitor A: Oh, I’m just the China Pavilion. Long queues over there; is it all the same at other pavilion?

  参观者A:原来我在中国馆旁,排队人好多呀,所有展馆都这样吗?

  Volunteer: Yes,there are long queues at many pavilions. Therefore,a reservation is suggested.

  志愿者:许多场馆的确等候观众较多,所以我建议您先预约。

  Visitor A: Um…I'll go to China Pavilion.

  参观者A:那我就先去中国馆吧。

  Volunteer:OK. Please wait there. Thank you for your cooperation.

  志愿者:好的。请您在此处排队等候。谢谢配合。

  Visitor A: The burning sun is above. I've waited for one hour. How's going?

  参观者A:烈日当头,已经等了一个小时了,怎么还到呢?

  Volunteer: It might take another half-hour. Please be patient.

  志愿者:估计还需要等候半个小时左右,请耐心等候。

  Visitor A: OK. Give me more time for expectation.

  参观者A:好吧!让我有更多的时间来期待。

  Volunteer:Thank you for your cooperation!

  志愿者:谢谢配合!Visitor B: You see. I take my old father and little child. Is there any way to speed up the queue?

  参观者B:你看,我陪着一老一小的,有什么方法可以快点参观吗?

  Volunteer: Have you made a reservation?

  志愿者:请问你有预约吗?

  Visitor B:Yes, I have. Here you are.。

  参观者B:有啊,你看。

  Volunteer:Let me have a check… No problem,please come this way . Have a nice visit!

  志愿者:让我核对一下…….嗯,没问题。请从这里的入口进入展馆,祝你们参观顺利!

  Visitor B: Thanks!

  参观者B:谢谢!

  Child of Visitor B: Dad! Look ,it's amazing! Wow!

  参观者B的孩子:爹地!快看!太奇妙了!哇!

  Volunteer: Hey,boy /girl …be quiet please.

  志愿者:小朋友,嘘……请保持展馆内的安静。

  Visitor B: Sorry,I'm remind him/her,thanks!

  参观者B:不好意思,我会提醒他的,谢谢!

  Visitor A:It's my turn!

  参观者A:终于轮到了!

  Volunteer: Excuse me, no photos here. Thank you for your understanding.

  志愿者:这位先生,不好意思这个展馆是不允许拍照摄像的,请谅解。

  Visitor A: Oh, it's so regrettable! How about the small pavilion nearby?

  参观者A:啊,太遗憾了!那旁边那个小馆呢?

  Volunteer: Photos allowed,but no flash. Thank you for your cooperation!

  志愿者:那个馆可以拍照,但请不要使用闪光灯,谢谢。

  Visitor A: I see, thanks!

  参观者 A:知道了,谢谢!
 

Tags:

作者:本站收集整理
  • 好的评价 如果您觉得此新频道好,就请您
      0%(0)
  • 差的评价 如果您觉得此新频道差,就请您
      0%(0)

新频道评论评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!

   评论摘要(共 0 条,得分 0 分,平均 0 分) 查看完整评论