世博会公共服务英语 指路、纪念品、用餐等

减小字体 增大字体 作者:本站收集整理  来源:本站收集整理  发布时间:2010-05-03 13:00:46

Visitor: I'm totally lost. It's the exit, isn't it?

  参观者:完全迷路了,这是出口了,对吗?

  Volunteer: Yes. The visiting is over, here's the exit.

  志愿者:是的,本展馆参观内容到此结束,出口在这里。

  Visitor: I'm a bit tired. Is there any cafe around here?

  参观者:我有点累了。这附近有咖啡吧吗?

  Volunteer: Walk on about 100 meters,you will find a cafe.

  志愿者:有的,一直向前走大约100米,那里有咖啡厅。

  Visitor : It's great. By the way ,I need to send a postcard,and take some money firstly. Where are

  the post office and bank ?

  参观者:太好了,想起来了,我还得去寄一张明信片和取钱。邮局和银行都在哪儿呢?

  Volunteer: They are just near. Go straight and turn right at the first cross, you’ll find the post

  office. Go along that read and turn left; the bank is there.

  志愿者:离这儿很近,前面第一个路口向右转,就有一个邮政营业大厅。银行就在那里,一直往前走,然后左转。

  Visitor: Excuse me, I have another question. Is there any adjacent boutique?

  参观者:对不起,还有一个问题,附近有纪念商店嘛?

  Volunteer: There is one over there. It serves various Expo 2010 souvenirs. You may purchase some

  Haibao related toys or stationeries as gift to your friends.

  志愿者:那里有一家商店里面有许多山海世博会的纪念品。你可以买一些有关海宝的玩具或者文具送给朋友。

  Visitor: Great, is it the only one?

  参观者:太好了,只有这家纪念品商店吗?

  Volunteer: No,many foreign national pavilions will provide some interesting souvenirs for sale.

  志愿者:不是,有些国家的展馆里面也会有一些很有意思的纪念品销售。

  Visitor: OK, thanks! I'll go to the post office and bank, then to the cafe, and finally, to buy

  some souvenirs.

  参观者:好的,谢谢!我得先去邮局和银行,再去喝咖啡,最后去买纪念品。

  Volunteer: This is the best route to save your time.

  志愿者:您看,走这条路试最节约时间的。

  Visitor: Thanks!

  参观者:谢谢!

  Volunteer: You're welcome.

  志愿者:不客气。

  Visitor: It's lunchtime. Is there any place available for lunch within the Expo Site?

  参观者:都已经中午了,园区内有用餐的地方吗?Volunteer: The Expo Site is provided with many restaurants. You may choose the near one for lunch.

  Go forward and turn left,you’ll find a food eating area. Anyway , I will show you the way.

  志愿者:园区里面有很多餐厅,你可以就近用餐。前面左转就有餐饮区,我可以带您去。

  Visitor: It’s great. I have a poor sense of direction.

  参观者:那太好了,我这人方向感太差。

  Volunteer: Here we are. Here serves a wide variety of foods.

  志愿者:到了,这里有各式菜肴可以选择。

  Visitor: Any recommendation?

  参观者:有什么推荐吗?

  Volunteer: Do you prefer Chinese cooking or Western-style food?

  志愿者:你想吃中餐还是西餐?

  Visitor: I don't care. This si my first time to Shanghai.

  参观者:无所谓,这是我第一次来上海。

  Volunteer: If so, I recommend Shanghai local snacks. Look, here are two restaurants serving

  Shanghai local food.

  志愿者:那我建议您可以尝尝上海的小吃。看,有两家上海餐馆。

  Visitor: It's a good idea! However, it seems too many poeple here.

  参观者:这个建议不错!不过看上去人很多啊。

  Volunteer: OK, you may try that one opposite.

  志愿者:您可以到对面那家去看看。

  Visitor: Thanks for your help!

  参观者:谢谢你的帮助!

  Volunteer: That's all right. It's my pleasure. Have a nice lunch.

  志愿者:不客气,很荣幸为您服务。祝您用餐愉快。
 

Tags:

作者:本站收集整理
  • 好的评价 如果您觉得此新频道好,就请您
      0%(0)
  • 差的评价 如果您觉得此新频道差,就请您
      0%(0)

新频道评论评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!

   评论摘要(共 0 条,得分 0 分,平均 0 分) 查看完整评论